Welcome to the 2015-2016 Cool Tools for School workshop! We have a great program planned for the year with lots of interesting new content, as well as updated topics from last year. Participants have just started registering today and the lessons will start appearing in a day or two. But in the meantime here are some things you can do to get oriented.
Things to do!
1: To participate, you must sign up for the workshop with the director/coordinator for your School Library System. They’ll provide you with a code to use to register. (List of participating systems)
2: Subscribe to news updates with the email or RSS option on the right side of this page. This is the best way to make sure you receive updates when new topics are released and news is posted.
3: If you’re new to the workshop, this is a good time to look around the project website and familiarize yourself with how the program works. Take a look at:
- About the Project for an introduction to the program and to make sure your SLS region is participating
- Frequently Asked Questions for more details
- 5 Tips for Getting Started
- Schedule & Topics to see the list of topics that we’ll cover
- News Page – You’ll find the latest updates and news here.
4: And finally introduce yourself on this padlet. Just double click on the background and start typing.
Questions? If you have questions, please leave a comment below and we’ll answer as quickly as possible.