Check through this list to make sure you’ve done all the “getting started” stuff. You don’t have to do this all at once, come back after a week or two to make sure you’ve done everything.
- Contacted your SLS administrator to get permission to register
- Filled out the workshop registration form
- Set up your blog (thing 1) if you don’t already have one
- Registered your blog
- Make sure your blog commenting feature is turned on
- Remember to log each lesson as you complete it
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
- Please sign up to receive updates from the project website via email or RSS. You’ll see those options on the right sidebar of this site. Whenever news is posted, you’ll get an update. This will be the primary way that you’ll receive updates about the program
JOIN THE GOODREADS GROUP
- We set up a CoolTools discussion group on GoodReads. It’s a place that many librarians are already familiar with, so we thought it might be easy for all of us to use this. If you’re not familiar with it, do explore what’s there, it’s a terrific resource. You could even use your explorations there for Thing 19: Social Reading & Book Stuff.