- Make sure you have a valid email address, you’ll need it to sign up for many of the services you’ll be testing out during this project.
- Don’t want to user your regular email address? Sign up for a free Gmail account. It will come in handy!
- If tools are blocked at your schools, try working on the exercises from home. We’ll try to provide a variety of tools so this might not be a problem.
- Don’t stress! You don’t have to read and explore absolutely everything in each of the lessons. Do what you can and have fun!
- Find out who else is doing the program. Share your successes and ideas with them. And ask them for help when you need it. Make connections with other participants through their blogs.
OK, make that 6 tips!
- Reward yourself for completing each lesson. For me that means chocolate. 🙂 YMMV (Your mileage may vary!)