Links to important resources:
- Log your lesson – After you finish a lesson, make sure you fill out this form.
- Assignment Log Spreadsheet – You can double check to see what you’ve posted on the assignment log form.
- Register your blog – You only have to register for the workshop once. Ask your SLS Coordinator for the code you’ll need to fill out the form.
- Schedule – All the “things”
- Participants’ Blogs – List of all registered blogs.
- Cool Tools Netvibes page – Lists all the posts from all the participants.
- Twitter #slscooltools hashtag – have something to share with everyone? Use the #slscooltools hashtag.
- Facebook Group – Join the group. Keep up with news and share ideas.